Westchester County's only dedicated jazz club is located in downtown Tarrytown. Drawing musicians from around the world, the club strives to make music affordable and accessible.
Headline jazz artists perform on Friday and Saturday nights (two sets each night at 7 and 9:30 pm). Different bands are featured each Sunday, fantastic Brazilian, Latin and jazz music groups. There is one set at 4 pm and one at 6 pm.
Jazz Forum offers free summer concerts in several river towns including three series in Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown: Sunset Jazz at Lyndhurst Summer Series, Jazz at Pierson Park, and Jazz at Horan’s Landing Park. It also runs an early childhood educational program Jitterbugs: Jazz for Kids.
Below are just some of the upcoming artists scheduled for the club. See the Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown event calendar for more local performances and events.
- May 20 and 21: Houston Person Quartet
- May 22: Mafalda Minnozzi - FOTOGRAMMI
- May 27 and 28: Helio Alves & Chico Pinheiro Quartet
- May 29: Ludovica Burtone & Little Sparks Quartet
- June 3 and 4: Bill Charlap Trio
- June 5: Delbert Anderson Trio
- June 10 and 11: John Pizzarelli Trio
- June 12: Amina Figarova Quintet
- June 17 and 18: Monty Alexander Trio
- June 19: Steve Davis Quintet
- June 24 and 25: Michel Camilo
- June 26: Tony Jefferson
- July 1 and 2: Nilson Matta & Brazilian Voyage
- July 3: Sarah Jane Cion Trio
- July 8 and 9: Django All-Stars
- July 10: Helio Alves Quartet
- July 17: Microscopic Septet
- July 22 and 23: Cyrus Chestnut Trio
- July 24: Liz Rosa
- Alicia Renee aka Blue Eyes
- August 19 and 20: Ann Hampton Callaway
Where: Jazz Forum Arts, 1 Dixon Lane, Tarrytown, NY 10591.
For tickets and information: https://jazzforumarts.org, 914-631-1000