- This event has passed.
March 19 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm$45
M&M Performing Arts brings Tartuffe, Molière’s timely, classic farce about seduction, hypocrisy, and deception, in a ridiculously hilarious new adaptation to Lyndhurst Mansion in March 2023. The funniest play on Broadway (in Tarrytown!) will be staged in Lyndhurst’s exquisite Grand Picture Gallery. You’re in for some wickedly good fun!
- Winter Theater performances take place on the 2nd floor in the Art Gallery of the historic mansion.
- Performances will seat 36 guests and last 80 minutes without intermission.
- There is no elevator in the mansion and guests will access the performance space by ascending 25 steps on the main staircase.
- Please plan to arrive 20 minutes prior to performance time to check-in at the Welcome Center and bring your own mask if you are able.
- Advanced online ticket sales only; there is no on-site ticket availability.
- Masks are required to be worn by all attendees during the performance.
- Guests will walk up to the mansion as a group. Please wear appropriate footwear as guests will have to walk up a short hill to the mansion.
- Lyndhurst will email ticket holders in case of weather cancellation and will refund the cost of the tickets, minus processing fees.
There’s something for everyone in the real Sleepy Hollow—farmers markets, live music, street fairs, historic homes, hiking trails, kayaking and boating on the Hudson River. Halloween season brings even more for the whole family—haunted hayrides, blazing pumpkins, costumed 5K run, Halloween parade, and of course, the Headless Horseman! For the latest on Fall events, visit our guide to Halloween in Sleepy Hollow.