With most regional craft fairs cancelled due to Covid-19, local craft and maker spaces have banded together for a two-day showcase of their art. The Crawl features 28 regional professional craft artists across 7 studio stops between Tarrytown, Ossining and Cortlandt Manor, with each stop hosting 3 – 5 artists working in clay, wood, fiber, metal, jewelry and mixed media. The organizers say: "This tour will be safe, small scale and local. Come with masks on and support local makers!"
2020 dates: October 24-25. 11 am to 5 pm.
Makers Central, 84 Central Ave.
- Connor McGinn (ceramics)
- Natalia Woodward (printmaking)
- Matt Yazel (metals)
- Dan Sabia (woodworking, craft food)
- C-Los Carpentry (furniture, woodworking)
Peep Space, Mixed Media, 92 Central Ave.
- Inna Babaeva (mixed media)
- Caroline Holder (ceramics)
- Raisa Raekallio (mixed media drawing)
Loren Maron, Ceramics, 26 Beach Road
- Wendy Lin (jewelry)
- Debra Abrams jJewelry)
- Paz Sintes (textile jewelry)
- Sharon London (wearable fiber)
Alexandra FitzGerald, ceramics, 6 Park Ave.
- Sherri Tiesi (fiber/plush)
- Kelly O'Sullivan (ceramics, macrame)
- Aaren Connolly stained glass, jewelry)
Leigh Taylor Mickelson, ceramics, 71 Stone Ave.
- Jess Palmer (ceramics, jewelry)
- Hayne Bayless (ceramics)
Aron Johnston, mixed media, 70 Stone Ave.
- Aditi Cheng (non-wearable fiber, jewelry)
- Elaine Thompson (illustration)
- Matthew Shelley (mixed media)
Sherwood Forest Designs, wood bowls, 6 Oak Lane
- Cindy Walsh (wearable fiber)
- Selma Karaca (wearable fiber)
- Ayala Naphtali (jewelry)